Ohio meets Arizona! Cincinnati style chili cheese nachos – Cincinnachos as they will henceforth be known. The best of everything for snacking season.
Start with My Recipe for Cincinnati Style Turkey Chili, substituting ground grass-fed beef or vegetarian ground beef crumbles if you prefer.
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread a layer or tortilla chips onto the sheet. Drop spoonfuls of warm chili onto the tortilla chips then top with beans and onions. Cover with an even layer of cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese melts, being careful not to burn the tortilla chips.
- Remove from oven and distribute the jalapenos on top of the warm nachos. Sprinkle with your favorite hot sauce and enjoy!