These healthier German pancakes are topped with fat-free Greek yogurt and fresh fruit, reducing the sugar content. I added a little spreadable fruit and garnished them with confectioners’ sugar so they still taste sweet. This recipe was first published on iVillage.com
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dump all of the batter ingredients into a blender and pulse into smooth.
- Pour batter into greased or lined muffin tins, filling half-way.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until puffy and brown. The pancakes will deflate when you remove them from the oven.
- Spoon a tablespoon of yogurt followed by a teaspoon of spreadable fruit.
- Decorate with berries and stone fruit slices and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Enjoy!