Beer, cheddar cheese, and pretzels — what more could you want?
Beer & Cheddar Cheese Dip
How about that it's only got two ingredients and you can make it in ten minutes or less?
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ can or bottle good quality beer
- Heat the beer in a sturdy medium-sized saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Stir in a handful of cheese and stir until the cheese is completely melted and incorporated into the beer.
- Continue adding cheese and stirring, one handful at a time until you have a thick, creamy sauce. Serve with pretzels.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!