What’s black and white with tiny Oreo’s all over? This kid friendly three ingredient white chocolate bark with Oreos that can be made in 30 minutes or less.
Black & White Oreo Bark
Makes 12-14 pieces
- 1 ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ bag Oreos crushed
- 1 3.5- ounce container mini Oreos optional
- Stir into the crushed Oreos. Spread the mixture onto a large cooke sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Sprinkle with Mini Oreos while still warm, (if using), pressing them in slightly to adhere.
- Refrigerate until hard, about 15 minutes.
- Break into small irregular pieces with your hands or a sharp chef’s knife.
This recipe was developed for Refinery29 Oreo Hacks article. Get more Oreo hacks here!
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!