The options for different toppings are endless. Have fun experimenting with different combinations or set up a topping bar and let everyone pick their own. This recipe first appeared at Refinery29.
Bombshell Boxed Brownie Dessert Pan Pizzas
These individual brownie pan pizzas are baked and served in Lodge 3.5-inch cast iron skillets. You can use one 9-inch cast iron skillet instead if you prefer.Serves 4
- 1 package brownie mix
- ½ cup whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup chopped mini candy bars such as Milky Ways or Snickers
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts or almonds
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup mini pretzels
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce for drizzle
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions. Fill the pans halfway up with batter and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean (about 25 minutes).
- Meanwhile, toast the coconut by arranging it in an even layer on a foil lined baking sheet and toasting it, just like you would a piece of bread. Remove the pans of brownies from the oven and let cool.
- Spread an even layer of cream cheese over the brownies, Then scatter with the toasted coconut, which will resemble melted cheese.
- Arrange the rest of the toppings and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!