Makes 12-16 servings
- One mini watermelon
- Salt lemon juice or chili, optional
- Popsicle sticks
- Slice a mini watermelon across the equator then slice into 1-2 inch rounds.
- Cut the rounds into fourths to make triangle shaped slices.
- Spear each slice through the rind with a popsicle stick.
- If you want to spice your pops up a bit, sprinkle the slices with salt, lemon juice and/or chili powder.
- Cover and freeze until solid, about 4-6 hours
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!