Mini Brownie Stack Cakes
- You will need four mini springform pans
Remember, that brownie mixes now come in gluten free varieties too! This recipe was first written for Refinery29.
- 1 package brownie mix
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups mixed fresh berries
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions.
- Grease each springform pan with cooking spray, then fill to the top with batter. Bake according to the package instructions.
- Let cool completely. Run a knife around the inside edge of the pans, then push up from the bottom to unmold.
- Cut each brownie in half widthwise. Spoon about a tablespoon of whipped cream and berries on the bottom half of each brownie, then gently lay the top half of the brownie.
- Heap whipped cream and berries on top. Serve immediately.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!