Bring a little sunshine into your life with these homemade, bright and happy two-ingredient baked Parmesan cheese and pepperoni crisps.
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 package pepperoni slices
- Preheat the broiler to 450F degrees.
- Line a half sheet baking pan with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Drop 1-to-2 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan onto the baking sheets into tiny mounds and top with a slice or two of pepperoni.
- Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool slightly and loosen with a spatula.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!