Rotini pasta mixed with a hearty dose of caviar and Parmesan cheese.
You will love the way the caviar sinks in between the pasta’s nooks and crannies.
Since I was using the caviar as an ingredient, I used an inexpensive variety that I picked up at World Market. It's the same kind that I often receive in gift baskets. It only cost about $6.00 for the jar, but feel free to use a more expensive variety if you'd like. Serves 1 as a meal, 2 as a side.
- 1 cup whole grain rotini pasta dry
- 2 tablespoons Caviar
- 3 tablespoons Grated Parmesan cheese. More for garnish
- 1 tsp. Light butter
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Turn off the heat, drain and return the pasta to the still warm pot.
- Stir in butter to coat. Add Parmesan cheese and caviar.
- Serve garnished with freshly ground pepper and more Parmesan cheese.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!
Looking for more caviar and Parmesan recipes? Try my Parmesan crisps with caviar.