This super easy salad dressing recipe is especially good on a Greek salad, cucumber salad or Asian Chicken salad and you can make it right in the bottle if you only have a little bit of Sriracha left.
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Juice from 2 limes about ¼ cup
- ¼ cup good quality olive oil
- Pour the olive oil, red wine vinegar and lime juice into a measuring cup with a spout.
- Unscrew the lid from the Sriracha and carefully pour the contents of the measuring cup into the bottle.
- Screw the lid back on, making sure that the twist top is screwed shut as well.
- Shake vigorously to combine, then squirt the desired about of vinaigrette on to your salad.
- Store the remainder in the bottle.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!
This recipe was originally developed for Refinery29.