Mini sweet peppers filled with jalapeno cream cheese and topped with panko bread crumbs for an easy appetizer.
- 10 mini sweet peppers
- ⅔ cup jalapeno cream cheese
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- Lay the mini peppers on your preparation surface.
- Slice off the front of each one, leaving a deep well and the stems intact.
- Fill the remaining hole with jalapeno cream cheese for a kick of heat that's milder than traditional poppers.
- Top with panko breadcrumbs moistened with melted butter and bake at 400 degrees until browned.
Looking for more mini sweet pepper ideas? I've got 9 more mini pepper ideas for you in my FoodNetwork.com article on 10 Ways to use Sweet Mini Peppers.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!