How To Make Sweet Mini Pepper Poppers
Sweet Pepper Poppers
- Lay the mini peppers on your preparation surface.
- Slice off the front of each one, leaving a deep well and the stems intact.
- Fill the remaining hole with jalapeno cream cheese for a kick of heat that's milder than traditional poppers.
- Top with panko breadcrumbs moistened with melted butter and bake at 400 degrees until browned.
- This recipe and food photograph was developed for a FoodNetwork.com article on 10 Ways to use Sweet Mini Peppers.
Hungry for More?Buy the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!